Below are two terms and conditions, one for ecommerce and one for telephone sales
Terms and Conditions of Telephone Sales (Non Ecommerce)
1. In these terms, ‘Holland Power', ‘we’ and ‘us’ shall mean the company Holland Power Limited, ‘you’ shall mean any business or individual who purchases from Holland Power and ‘goods’ shall refer to any item, items or services purchased from Holland Power.
2. These terms and conditions and any contract between us shall be governed in accordance with English law.
3. Holland Power Limited is registered in England & Wales, Company No.13923184 @ 15 Archers Close, Calmore, Southampton
Hampshire, SO40 2TJ (Please do not use this address for correspondence)
4. Holland Power makes every effort to provide full and accurate information on its websites of all goods offered for sale. The information is the same as that given in the manufacturer’s brochure. We do not send out brochures, but if you require further advice, a member of our sales team will endeavour to satisfy all your queries.
5. A Holland Power representative will guide you in your choice of product to ensure that it will suit the purpose for which it is required and inform you of delivery details.
6. Orders may be placed over the telephone, by email, fax or post.
7. On receipt of payment, Holland Power will send you an invoice by e-mail or post to the address you provide. Whether or not you receive the e-mail or post, this invoice confirms our acceptance of your order and constitutes a binding contract between us.
Prices & Payment
8. The price payable for the goods is the price displayed on the website. Any delivery charge is clearly displayed where applicable.
9. Prices are subject to change and Holland Power updates its websites on a daily basis, however we cannot accept orders based on earlier pricing that may have been cached on the web. In the event that a supplier fails to inform us of a price rise, we may need to pass this increase on to you, but will not accept your order unless you are aware of the price increase and are willing to pay it.
10. Payment for the goods by either debit or credit card, electronic transfer or cheque is required prior to despatch of the goods.
11. In the case of goods made to order, Holland Power requires a minimum 25% deposit with order and the balance prior to delivery.
12. Goods are despatched direct from the manufacturer, importer or wholesaler. Holland Power will advise you of the anticipated delivery date at the time of purchase.
13. Normal carrier deliveries take between 2 and 4 days excluding weekends. Certain goods such as generators may be delivered the next day if the order is placed early in the day and you will be advised of the cut-off time. Delivery of goods such as trailers or large generators may have to be planned according to availability and to the destination. You will be informed of the expected delivery date.
14. Carriers plan their activities at the last moment in order to achieve the quickest turn-around for the greatest number of items. It is therefore not possible to book a delivery time, although Holland Power will make every effort to arrange a date convenient for you.
15. The cost of delivery is included for most goods that may be easily transported by regular courier. In the case of larger goods requiring special transport or individual delivery, there will be a charge that may be a flat rate displayed on the relevant web page or that may need to be negotiated and you will be informed of this charge before placing the order.
16. All goods should be carefully checked before you accept and sign for them
17. If you want to export goods, we will arrange for their delivery to your shipping agent at any port within mainland United Kingdom.
18. Goods are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
19. Should a problem arise with the goods, you should contact Holland Power in the first instance on 02380 172310.
20. Always read and follow any relevant manuals and safety instructions.
21. You have the unconditional right under Distance Selling Regulations to cancel an order within 14 days, starting from the day after the goods are delivered. The only exception to this right is when goods are made to order.
22. To cancel an order you should telephone Holland Power on 02380 172310 in the first instance in order to minimise any costs such as delivery, return and re-stocking. Cancellation of the order must be confirmed in writing.
23. Goods such as trailers that are built to your specification are non-returnable.
24. Goods that are engine- or motor-driven cannot be re-sold once they have been started and are therefore returned as used goods. If you are unsure about the product, you should contact Holland Power before filling it with fuel and using it.
25. If the goods are not faulty and you are returning in the cooling off period you will be responsible for the return carriage costs. We also reserve the right to charge you a cancellation fee which is sufficient to cover any losses that we incur as a result.
26. You are responsible for the care of the goods whilst in your possession and for returning them in good condition in the original packaging including all documents and manuals.
27. Holland Power will reimburse you in full for the goods if they are returned as new. If the goods are found to be used, misused or damaged on return, we reserve the right to charge you a cancellation fee which is sufficient to cover any losses incurred and handling charges.
28. Holland Power shall not be liable to you where performance of any of our obligations to you is prevented, frustrated or impeded by reason of acts of God, war and other hostilities, civil commotion, accident, strikes, lock outs, trade disputes, acts or restraints of Government, imposition or restrictions of imports or exports or any other cause not within our reasonable control.
29. To the extent permitted by law, Holland Power accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury arising as a consequence of the advice provided.
Terms and Conditions for Ecommerce:
These are the Terms and Conditions (Terms) upon which Holland Power Ltd (The Company) will trade with the Customer. These Terms tell you the rights and obligations you have. Please read these carefully. You may have other rights by law and these Terms do not affect these.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Holland Power Ltd Contact Details:
We are Holland Power Ltd, a Company registered in England and Wales under company number 13923184. V.A.T reg number 407974273. Our office is located at: 15 Archers Close, Calmore, Southampton, Hampshire, SO40 2TJ. Our contact telephone number is 02380 172310.
If you have any complaints about our service or any goods you purchase from us please contact us or write to the address above.
Unless specifically agreed in writing these Terms are incorporated into all contracts for the supply of goods and any other conditions or Terms (except statutory conditions or Terms) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. No rights whatsoever in respect of these Terms shall attach to any third party within the meaning of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or of any statutory modification of that Act.
The Company makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained in any advertising material (including on its website) for which it is responsible is correct as at the time of going to press. Such material is intended, however, only as a guide, and does not necessarily represent the goods on offer. In particular, neither the Company nor its suppliers nor its agents can be held legally liable under the Trade Descriptions Act 1968 or under any other legislation for any inaccuracies of definition, colour, description, illustration (whether photographic or otherwise) or pricing and the Company's policy of continuous improvement determines its right to change specifications and/or prices without notice.
Whilst the Company will deliver the goods ordered by the Customer as soon as reasonably practicable, any date for delivery quoted by the Company is for the guidance of the Customer only and does not form part of these Terms. Neither date nor time for delivery shall be of the essence of the Terms. The Company shall not be liable to the Customer in respect of any damage or consequential loss of any nature (whether for loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other consequential detriment suffered by the Customer in respect of any delay in delivery.
We will acknowledge all questions or queries within a maximum period of 48 hours Monday - Friday.
We aim to deliver goods to you within the time indicated, but we cannot give an exact delivery date. We also may deliver the goods in several consignments and will if asked to do so by you. We may make a charge for any extra delivery costs for this service. If we have not delivered the goods within 30 days of expected delivery then you may cancel the contract. We will refund any money paid by you.
Delivery charges shown are for UK mainland only. There will be a surcharge for all non mainland orders and orders shipped to the very northern most parts of Scotland and inside londons congestion charge zones. Please contact us for rates before ordering.
In the unlikely event of experiencing any issues please use the enquiry form: Enquiry Form Link
Damaged or defective goods:
We will supply goods that are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months (or longer if required by law) from the date of delivery.
You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage. If you find a defect or damage you must tell us as soon as possible and we will arrange for their return to us or the manufacturer at your cost. If the goods are found to be damaged prior to delivery to you, or defective, we will at our option repair, replace or make good the goods or refund the price paid by you.
If you are a business or if the goods are used wholly or in part for business purposes we shall not be liable to you for any business loss including loss of profits (whether direct or indirect) business data, revenue, goodwill, or incidental, or consequential loss that you may suffer as a result of the purchase of goods from us. Any other liability shall be limited to the price paid for the goods. We do not exclude our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury. For our performance time is not of the essence. Returns are subject to a 15% handling fee.
Other information you need to be aware of:
A copy of these Terms and Conditions and your order may not be kept by us and so we advise you to print a copy of them for your information in the future.
If you are a consumer you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the contract and receive a refund. You must inform us in writing of your desire to cancel within seven working days starting on the day after the day the goods are delivered to you. You must return the goods to us at your cost and we advise you to ensure the goods are adequately insured during any return journey. The money will be returned within 30 days of such cancellation.
This is important. Please read carefully.
You have the right to cancel this contract for no reason at all and without penalty. However, we will only accept unwanted products for refund within 14 days of delivery, provided that the goods are complete with all relevant packaging in an unused and re-saleable condition shipping will not be refunded and where shipping is free on an original delivery, a charge will be made, because shipping is included in the original price.
If you wish to cancel this contract, please write and return all goods to Holland Power Ltd (see contact details above). To cancel this contract you must give us notice and return the goods within 7 working days starting on the day after the day you receive the goods from us. Alternatively you can contact us via the website.
We will on occasion send you a promotional email. If you don't wish to receive an further offers please just follow the unsubscribe instructions on the email.